Terms and conditions
- HK Shares AYCT Pro Programme (the “Programme”) are provided by SHK Online (Securities)
Limited ("SHKOS"), a member of Sun Hung Kai Financial group ("SHKF"). The Offer is co-ordinated
by SHKOS which operates under SHK Direct, a sub-brand of SHKF.
- The Offer is only available to client (“Eligible Client”) who has an individual and/or a joint securities
trading account maintained with SHKOS and subscribe to the Programme only.
- Eligible Client is required to submit the completed AYCT Pro Programme Application Form, and will
be entitled to a flat commission rate of 0.038% for trading HK Shares without any limit on the number
of trades on HK Shares and no minimum commission applies, and will also enjoy free streaming
real-time quotes service during the Service Period.
- “HK Shares” are defined as securities listed on the Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited.
- Subscription fee: The Programme will be effective from the day that (i) SHKOS accepts Eligible
Client’s application for the Programme and (ii) confirms receipt of the subscription fee from the
Eligible Client’s designated trading account maintained with SHKOS (“Commencement Day”).
- Service Period: Service Period refers to the one-month period starting from the Commencement Day. Eligible Client may terminate the Programme at any time by giving notice to SHKOS in accordance
with clause 7 below; otherwise, the Programme will be renewed automatically and the monthly
subscription fee for the following month will be deducted from Eligible Client's designated trading
account on the first day of each Service Period.
- Termination of the Programme: Eligible Client may give an advance seven-day written notice to
SHKOS to terminate the Programme by fax or by post. The written notice must be properly signed by
the Eligible Client. No refund of monthly subscription fee will be made for any unexpired portion of a
- Eligible Client is required to pay for other trading fees, including, but not limited to, interest, nominee
service fees and all statutory or third-party transaction charges, which include, but not limited to,
transaction levies, stamp duties, HKEx trading fees and CCASS settlement fees where applicable.
- All account holders under one joint account opened is counted as a single Eligible Client.
- The Programme is not applicable to corporate and institutional customers, staff, agents and
investment consultants of SHKF. The Programme cannot be used in conjunction with any other
- SHKOS reserves the rights to suspend, amend or terminate the Programme and any of the terms and
conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, SHKOS reserves the right to make the final decision, which will be binding for
all parties concerned.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of the terms and
conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- Before making any investment decisions, investors should carefully consider their own circumstances,
risk tolerance level, investment experience and investment objectives. Investors should not base any
of their investment decisions on the benefits of the Offer alone. If investors are in doubt, they should
seek for independent professional advice.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.