*Terms and Conditions
- This commission scheme (the "Scheme") is offered by SHK Online (Securities) Limited, which operates under the Sun Hung Kai Financial ("SHKF") brand.
- Customers are required to pay the full brokerage commission fees at the time of trading and will receive a refund on the brokerage commission fees being waived for eligible trade(s), according to the turnover of the month. Refund will be made to the securities account in the following month after trading. In order to qualify for this scheme, the relevant account must be valid and maintained at the time of the refund.
- The securities accounts of the customers will still be charged with non-brokerage commission fee items including, but not limited to, nominee services fees and all statutory or third party transaction charges which include, but are not limited to, transaction levies, stamp duty, trading fees and settlement fees where applicable.
- Standard commission rate is 0.138%, minimum HK$88, please click here and refer to our fees and charges table for further details.
- The Scheme is on an individual account basis only.
- Staff, licensed/registered representatives of SHKF and their family members are not eligible for this Scheme.
- SHKOS reserves the right to suspend, amend or terminate this Scheme and to amend any of the above Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notification.
- In case of dispute, SHKOS reserves the right to make the final decision.
- In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of the Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.