You may enjoy Free Handling Charge, Free Custody Fee, 90% Margin Financing and Special Interest Rate offers for HK Initial Public Offering ("IPO") shares subscription through SHKdirect.com
Please ensure sufficient funds are available in your SHKOS investment account on the following dates (“Cutoff Time”) for HK Initial Public Offering (“IPO”) application for full payment and margin financing respectively. Otherwise, your subscription of the IPO will be deemed invalid.
||1 June 2017
|1 June 2017
||G & M HLDGS
||29 May 2017
|29 May 2017
IPO News / Prospectus
IPO subscription offer details and the terms and conditions:
- IPO subscription offer (the "Offer") is provided by SHK Online (Securities) Limited ("SHKOS"), a corporation licensed under the Securities and Futures Ordinance of Hong Kong, and a member of the Sun Hung Kai Financial group ("SHKF"). SHKOS operates under SHK Direct, a sub-brand of SHKF.
- The Offer for full payment and margin financing will be applicable from now till the above cutoff time.
- Clients who successfully subscribe for IPO shares through SHKOS by way of full payment before the cutoff time can enjoy the Offer under which handling charge and custody fee will be waived.
- Clients who successfully subscribe for IPO shares through SHKOS before the above cutoff time can enjoy 90% margin financing at a special interest rate.
- For application with margin financing, the handling charge of $100 will be debited from customer trading account. This fee will be debited in the currency of the stock being traded.
- Clients should carefully peruse the information contained in the relevant prospectus or Selling Manual and the related application forms before making your investment decision.
- Clients should read the terms and conditions of the related application forms carefully.
- SHKOS will subscribe for the IPO shares as nominee on behalf of the clients. If shares are allotted to you, they will be deposited directly into your trading account.
- In respect of wholly or partially unsuccessfully applications, the refund of application money will be credited to your trading account.
- The IPO application will be rejected if multiple applications are made by the same client.
- The Offer is not applicable to corporate and institutional customers, staff, agents and Investment Consultants of SHKF. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- SHKOS reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate the Offer and modify any of the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.
- In case of disputes, the decision of SHKF shall be final and binding.
- Before making any investment decision, investors should carefully consider their own circumstances, risk tolerance, investment experience and investment objectives. If you are in doubt, you should seek independent professional advice.